Monday 16 November 2015

Image result for images of John R. Park  Homestead

What a terrific Trip to John R. Park!



Thank you to Mrs. Malizani for assisting chaperoning!
Be on the look out for some amazing pics!  I will be posting them later this week.

Image result for images of remindersPlease note this week on the agenda that we have a Health Test on Thursday, WOW test on Thursday and THRoW due Thursday all because Friday is a PD Day, NO SCHOOL!  I will send home Health books this week to review.



Image result for images of parent teacher interviews
REMINDER:  Parent-Teacher Interviews on Wednesday, November 18th (this week)!  I usually ask to meet with EVERYONE this first interview just to touch base.  The next two report cards are on a need be basis.  If you prefer to have a phone interview, I am happy to call you at a desginated time.  Just let me know on the form that you return if this is preferable. If you do not want to meet, please indicate so on the form as well. I happen to be a parent of my child who always insists on going to the first parent teacher meeting!


Image result for images of horse-hair couchSECRET QUESTION:  Which animal's hair was used in making one of the couches in the parlour of John R. Park Homestead?

Coach Wilson