Thursday 30 June 2016

Good-bye for now...

Dear Parents,
          Well, this year has come to a close and I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere thanks to all of you who made this year possible with your support!  I have really enjoyed this group of fine young people and look forward to watching them continue to grow and develop into amazing little people!  This year's groups was one in a million and I will miss them very much!  You, as parents, have done a tremendous job raising kind, caring and respectful children!
         Thank you to everyone who contributed to our final class meal and many thanks to all the amazing gifts you spoiled me with yesterday!  You are all very kind and generous!



Image result for images of unsubscribingNow, down to business, you all need to UNSUBSCRIBE to this blog so that you do not continue to get posts from me....it's easy.  Go to the bottom of one of my posts and hit 'Unsubscribe'.  That's all, no more alerts from me!



Enjoy your summer everyone and I will see you all next year before you know it!

Image result for images of loveSigning off for the last time,

Coach Wilson