Friday 18 September 2015

Happy Friday, Families!

Image result for images of parents meeting teachersI am SO thrilled to have such a wonderful group of students this year!  We are going to be the best team yet!  It was great meeting you all last night at Meet the Teacher!  Thank you for taking some time to come out and mingle.

I do not assign any homework on Fridays so that the weekend can be enjoyed with family and friends.  That being said, I do expect the homework I give on Mondays that is due on Fridays to be completed in full.  Homework that has not been collected by Friday morning after announcements, will be done in completion that day during recess. Of course, should you write me note in your child's agenda with a reasonable explanation, I will take that under consideration.

Image result for images of chicken clucking clip artCongratulations to Anna for winning this week's Blog Draw!  Thank you, parents, for taking the time to read my blog!

SECRET QUESTION:  What did the players of Team Wilson make me do during French Friday after losing a challenge?!

Coach Wilson